An incredible 1.5 billion hacks on smart/IoT devices are estimated to take place in a six-month window.
This is a big problem – 60% of small businesses close within six months of being hacked.
In fact, the damage caused by cybercrime is predicted to skyrocket to US$10 trillion by 2025.
But investment to stop this issue doesn’t need to be huge for your business. There is a clear set of industry-defined guidelines to help you set up your proactive IoT strategy.
It can help you:
- Reduce hacks and breaches
- Gain early compliance with relevant standards
- Reduce financial damage and cost of inaction
- Reduce reputational damage & maintain trust
- Increase IoT security and business agility