PSA Certified establishes a comprehensive security framework that includes two key features: a suite of security resources and a matching certification program. With security built in, you can focus more on innovation during the product development process and get to market faster.
Browse free development resources to guide security design and certification of IoT products.
Product design: How to Build Security into Your Product
Access resources including:
- An introduction to threat modeling
- Example threat models
- Explanation and methodology behind the 10 Security Goals
- Specifications contributed by the PSA Certified founders
- PSA Certified APIs
- Open source firmware implementation of the PSA Root of Trust
Certification: How to Certify Your Product
Access step-by-step guides and certification resources for:
- PSA Certified Level 1
- PSA Certified Level 2
- PSA Certified Level 3
- PSA Functional API Certification
Access online training resources for IoT security design and implementation from the PSA Certified founders.